Safety without borders support of mother and children coming from the ucrainian conflict areea
Duration: June – December 2022
- Safety without borders – supporting mothers and children from the Ukrainian conflict zone to ensure decent living conditions during their stay in Romania.
- More than 170 people in transit received support;
- Over 20 families supported through rent and with vouchers;
- Medical support;
- Legal support;
- Educational/family kits;
- 2 playgrounds;
- Social vouchers;
- Food/non-food products;
- Over 30 educational, recreational sessions (arts & crafts activities, games, painting workshops) where the children of the program participated;
- Group and individual counseling sessions.
Humanitarian assistance for people fleeing the armed conflict in Ukraine seeking refuge in the municipality of Galati, Romania and for
Supporting shelters for refugee children from Ukraine and families in Romania with child protection, mental health and psycho-social support services